Looking for a great deal on fitness equipment? Need a lectern for an upcoming event? The BCF is hosting a silent auction sale from September 14 to October 12 on surplus equipment in the facility.
Instruction to Bidders
- Copy of completed bid form (or rendition of), along with a cheque for each item must be received in a sealed envelope no later than 10:00am, Wednesday, October 12, 2022 and be clearly marked as: BID FOR SURPLUS EQUIPMENT - TOWN OF DRUMHELLER ATT: DARREN GOLDTHORPE, MANAGER OF RECREATION, ARTS & CULTURE 224 CENTRE STREET, DRUMHELLER AB T0J 0Y4
- A cheque for the full amount of the bid, plus GST must be included in bid envelope for bid to be considered. Cheques from unsuccessful bidders will be returned promptly.
- Purchaser is responsible for goods and services tax along with any/all cost associated with removal of equipment.
- Exercise equipment was regularly maintained by Apple Fitness and is in good mechanical condition, however, the Town of Drumheller does not guarantee quality performance or dependability.
- All surplus equipment is sold as is/where is basis; certain equipment may need to be assembled.
- Surplus equipment can be viewed at the Badlands Community Facility during regular business hours starting Wednesday, September 14, 222 until October 12, 2022; equipment will be set up to be viewed in the lobby.
- The Town of Drumheller reserves the right to reject any and all offers or accept any offer which it may consider to be in the best interest of the Town.
- Transfer of Ownership will not take effect until cheque(s) have cleared.
- Public can begin to bid starting on Wednesday September 14, 2022 at 1:00 pm. Successful bidders will be notified no later than 4:00 pm October 14, 2022. Darren Goldthorpe, Manager of Recreation, Arts and Culture is the contact for any information related to submitted tender bid.
- Successful bidders must remove equipment on or before Thursday, October 20, 2022. Equipment not removed by that date will be re-tendered and a refund less 10%administrative charge will be incurred by the bidder.
- By submitting a bid for surplus equipment, all bidders acknowledge the terms of the surplus equipment tender as outlined above.