Having difficulty finding information or discovering available services in Rural Alberta?
See all support organizations and phone numbers at a glance by visiting our Circle of Supports >>
The Community Development and Social Planning Department (CDSP) can provide support to individuals, families, and caregivers and together we can solve problems, make plans, and strengthen your capacity to meet your needs. Some of the reasons to call or make an appointment with us include:
- looking for information about provincial and federal benefits for seniors
- have concerns associated with ageing, be a caregiver, or elder abuse
- would like some support with developing new programs for children, youth, seniors, newcomers or the wider community.
- looking for someone to help with snow removal or housekeeping.
- not sure where to turn for help with an issue or concern not mentioned above. We may not always have the answer, but we can certainly help you connect with those that do.
Our staff are here to help you find the information you need when life gets complicated!
Fill out the submission form below to get started.