The welfare of our seniors is an essential part of a strong community. Drumheller Valley Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) provides preventative social programs and services that help people continue to live an active, engaged, and independent life.
Our programs are here to:
- Help people maintain or improve their quality of life.
- Assist people in remaining as independent as possible.
- Strengthen people’s knowledge, involvement and connection to financial resources and tools.
- Encourage people to remain socially connected.
- Support families in coping with a family member's need for care.
- Provide informal/family caregivers with the support they need.
Keep up to date with the monthly Seniors’ calendar. Please note that registration for some activities is required.