How can I Pay my Municipal Invoice?
- Pre-authorized monthly payment plan
- Online banking
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org*
- Debit or cash at Town Hall
- Post dated cheques
- Credit Card payments via Option Pay
The Town of Drumheller now brings you the convenience of managing your accounts online at any time. In order to use the Online Services, you will need your PIN ID Number which is printed on your bill or statement. Don't have an account? Get started here.
Through our Online Services, you can observe your property tax, property assessments, utility bill, obtain your tax certificate and search the cemetery. Payments for pet and business licenses cannot be made through this portal.
OptionPay allows you to use credit card payments for your municipal invoices! Pet licenses and business licenses can be paid through this portal. Please note, service charges do apply.
All e-transfer notices come from one generic email from Chinook Credit Union so please include the following in the notes section of your e-transfer:
- Your full name and phone number
- A description of what you are applying a payment towards e.g. “Property Tax - Roll #123456000”, or “Criminal Record Check” or “Water Bill – address”
- If you need a receipt, please indicate in the notes section of your e-transfer your email address
Create an Online Account
To create an online account to access our online services to review your utility invoice, transactions and property tax information, click the Login to Online Services button below. You will be redirected to eServcies (powered by Vadim). Below are the steps to get started!
- Select "Link & Register"
- Select "Show Me How"
- Select Utilities (UB) or Property Taxes (PT). You will need two different accounts for these services.
- To set up UB-Utility Billing, you will need your account number and pin-number, which are located in the middle of your utility invoice.
- For support, contact 403-823-1302 or email email@example.com
- To set up PT-Property Taxes, you will need your roll number and pin-number.
- To obtain this information, please contact 403-823-1314 or firstname.lastname@example.org