How can I Pay my Municipal Invoice?
- Pre-authorized monthly payment plan
- Online banking
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org*
- Debit or cash at Town Hall
- Post dated cheques
- Credit Card payments via Option Pay
The Town of Drumheller now brings you the convenience of managing your accounts online at any time. In order to use the Online Services, you will need your PIN ID Number which is printed on your bill or statement.
Through our Online Services, you can observe and pay your property tax, utility bill, obtain your tax certificate and search the cemetery. Payments for pet and business licenses cannot be made through this portal.
OptionPay allows you to use credit card payments for your municipal invoices! Pet licenses and business licenses can be paid through this portal. Please note, service charges do apply.
All e-transfer notices come from one generic email from Chinook Credit Union so please include the following in the notes section of your e-transfer:
- A description of what you are applying a payment towards e.g. “Property Tax - Roll #123456000”, or “Criminal Record Check” or “Water Bill – address”
- If you need a receipt, please indicate in the notes section of your e-transfer your email address