About the Project
The Town of Drumheller is developing a new Parks and Recreation Master Plan. This important document will guide how the Town delivers and prioritizes investment for facilities and programs over the next 10+ years.
The Master Plan will be developed with the community using some research and engagement inputs, including:
- Discussion sessions with community organizations
- Engagement events and comment panels/activities at facilities across the community
- Analysis of current programming and facility operations
- Population and demographic analysis
- Benchmarking (comparison to other communities)
Join us on November 22, 2022, there will be two drop-in open houses at the Badlands Community Facility showcasing the Parks and Recreation Master Plan, the Drumheller Housing Strategy, and the Community Social Needs Assessment. These in-person, family-friendly sessions are scheduled from 12:00pm until 2:00pm, and again from 6:30pm until 8:30pm. No registration required!