Community Clean up
Community Clean up is an annual program where Town Administration collects refuse from Drumheller Valley residents that would otherwise not be collected in regular curbside removal. Community Clean up saves residents a trip to the landfill for items that do not fit in their waste cart. This service is free of charge to all Drumheller residents.
The Town works with the Drumheller & District Regional Landfill to implement Community Clean up on a neighbourhood-based schedule that encourages participants to place their unwanted items in advance of their scheduled Community Clean up date. Items must be sorted and placed where residents put their regular household garbage.
- This program does not include disposal of demolition material. Commercial/Industrial waste is not included in this program.
- No single site is to exceed the volume of a ½ ton truck
- Importing waste from outside of Drumheller Corporate limits is strictly prohibited
- Day 1 East Coulee, Cambria, Lehigh, Starmine and Hwy 10 Residences to Rosedale
- Day 2 Wayne, Rosedale, Hwy 10x, and Hwy 10 Rosedale to Corporate Limits
- Day 3 Nacmine
- Day 4 Midland, North Drumheller, and Verdant Valley Road
- Day 5 North and South Newcastle 6
- Day 6 Central Drumheller and East Newcastle - from 9th Street West to 5th Street East
- Day 7 Bankview and Huntington - North of 10th Avenue South East 8
- Day 8 Greentree & Huntington
- Day 9 Riverside Drive between 5th Street East and Willow Estates