The Badlands Community Facility (BCF) boasts a modern and elegant venue with amenities to meet every need. Our vision is to be the central hub of Drumheller and surrounding region where all citizens and visitors feel welcome. We recognize our facility as one where citizens can grow physically, socially and culturally improving the quality of life in our community. From intimate workshops to large conferences, funerals to weddings, yoga to basketball and everything in between!
We ask that all users are informed of current COVID-19 restrictions prior to using our facilities.
Canalta Fitness Centre
- 5,500 square foot multi level fitness facility
- Over 30 units of various cardio equipment
- A three-lane 130-metre low impact running track
- Designated free weight and stack weight area
- Private Fitness Studio offering fitness classes 5 days a week
- Daily drop-in activities in our three court Fieldhouse
- Summer camp available
"The Badlands Community Facility is a perfect place to bring your whole family for some fitness fun and activities. The knowledgeable staff is always available and fun. Lots of space for fitness or meetings, in one of there many rooms available.
Absolutely love coming here." - L. Boland
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 6:00am - 9:00pm
Saturdays - Sundays 8:00am - 6:00pm
Closed all statutory holidays.
Conference & Meeting Spaces
Drumheller Public Library
80 Veterans Way,
Drumheller, AB T0J 0Y2
224 Centre Street,
Drumheller, AB T0J 0Y4
Phone: (403) 823-1370