Each year, grants for funding are available for non-profit community organizations and social service groups.
- Community Programs
- Emergency Services
- Taxes & Payments
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Town Services
- New Residents
- Community Social Needs Assessment
- Community Grants
2023 FCSS Grant Information
Organizations interested in receiving funding have the chance to apply each year and must meet provincial funding criteria.
Agencies applying for funding are required to complete an application form and may be asked to present to a funding committee. All funds must be used in the calendar year in which they were received.
Please review the Drumheller Valley FCSS Funding Application Instructions and Attachment 1: FCSS Provincial Measures Bank to complete the application form prior to completing your Grant Application. 2023 Deadline for applications: June 30, 2023
Questions? Please contact 403-823-1315 or email@example.com
Arts and Culture Grant Application Form
The Town of Drumheller Arts & Culture Grant is an initiative from the Town to encourage Arts & Culture Initiatives across the community. This is a 50% matching grant up to $1000.00 per initiative. Through this grant, residents/organizers are eligible to access funding through the Town of Drumheller to assist with arts & culture related activities. Funding monies may be released prior to the date requested.
- Not for standard operating costs – but can be used to purchase specific equipment, incidental and consumable costs related to the activity. (e.g. equipment for people with special needs)
- Accessibility to others (must be open to the public and not require club membership – although the public could purchase tickets for the activity. Preference may be given to FREE events)
- Proof of costs – the proposal must include a detailed budget and be taking place at a future date.
- Priority will be given to new events, however all projects will be evaluated and awarded based upon merit.
- After the event, the applicant will provide a completed report and a budget showing use of all funds, together with photographic proof of the event. Failure to produce these documents could result in repayment of the grant being required.
- Event/project must be within the corporate limits of the Town of Drumheller.
Applications must be received by August 15th. 2023 and will be reviewed by the Town of Drumheller for distribution by December, 31, 2023. All applicants will be advised whether the proposed project will be approved. If there are funds not allocated, they will be disbursed before the end of the year.
Aapplicants may be required to apply for a Special Event Permit before the event/project.
Please review, fill out and submit our online application form.