Drumheller Aquaplex is offering reservations for low-intensity fitness in 45min increments. Individual low-intensity fitness includes activities not focused specifically on cardio, which have a low depth and rate of respiration. Users can expect the following at our facility for low-intensity fitness:
- Discounted admission rate of $5.00.
- Individual low-intensity training is now available. Activities such as water walking or noodle bobbing are permitted; lane swimming is not available at this time.
- Face coverings must be worn while performing low-intensity fitness, including the pool, as indicated in Step 2 of the Path Forward Plan.
- Please use a flotation device when in both shallow and deep ends to prevent masks from getting wet.
- The pool will be divided into six sections; three in the deep end and three in the shallow end.
- All users need to maintain 3 m distance.
- Aquatic Fitness classes are not being offered at this time; this will be evaluated further into the Path Forward Plan.
No drop-in allowed at this time; users can call 403-823-1322 or use the online reservation portal to reserve their time.